Welcome to the Commission des lésions professionnelles (CLP) website. Please note that the English section presents only some of the information available on our website to comply with the CLP's Language Policy (150 ko) and the Politique gouvernementale relative à l'emploi et à la qualité de la langue française dans l'Administration. In order to familiarize yourself with the tribunal's procedure, we invite you to view our video reviewing the process of a contestation (original video with english subtitles).
Here is a list of the documents available in English:
- The contestation form (477 ko)
- The notice of discontinuance (33 ko)
- Request form for the use of videoconference in a hearing (28 ko)
- Justice at work for us (1.0 Mo)
- Being well-informed - Standards for experts (95 ko)
- Expectations of the Commission des lésions professionnelles regarding expert opinions - Work analysis following a musculoskeletal injury (523 ko)
- Rules of evidence and procedure of the Administrative Labour Tribunal Cet hyperlien s'ouvrira dans une nouvelle fenêtre.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
TO REACH US
For more information, contact the CLP office nearest you. Our staff will be pleased to answer your questions Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.